Kumbatio and the children and families who we work for depend on your contribution. With your donation, effort or campaign you make their world a little bit better. We are very happy and thankful for your involvement with the children. Additionally, we appreciate your trust in us to enable our work for the children with the help of your donation. To strengthen this trust we would like to inform you with this privacy statement. This way you will learn more about how we deal with obtained personal data.
We are responsible for the obtained personal data
As soon as we save your personal data, we are the ‘processor’ of your data. This means we are responsible to handle this data with care. Among others, this means we deal with your data in a confidential way and we will delete your data when we no longer need it for our work. We are obligated to show you how and when we obtained your data and that you have given us your permission to do so.
We need your data in order for us to register and process your donation. When you’re a volunteer, we collect your data for the purpose of the volunteers’ administration. A few examples are when you contact us per e-mail or by phone, if you donate by text or when you sign up for the newsletter. In these situations, we will process your phone number, your e-mail and your name.
We process your personal data in order to:
- process and manage your donation
- meet up with (legal) financial obligations in our own administration
- inform you as targeted as possible
- keep an administration about your effort as a volunteer and inform you about your voluntary work
- ask you if you could commit to Kumbatio in other ways
We don’t use your data for purposes other than mentioned above. Your personal data will only be saved for as long as necessary.
You have the right to submit a request for inspection, correction or removal of your personal data.
- When you have made a donation, we could use your address, e-mail or phone number in order to inform you with our newsletter.
- When you support Kumbatio or if you sign up for the newsletter, your permission will clearly be asked and we will explicitly tell you what we use your permission for.
- You can always unsubscribe from our newsletters.
We use the following cookies at our website:
- Functional cookies: these cookies help optimize the operation of our website. For example, they are used to make sure the forms at our website function correctly.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to optimize the quality and effectiveness of our website.
- Advertising cookies: advertisements of our campaigns will be shown to you because of these cookies.
- Social media cookies: extra functions are enabled because of these cookies. For example, we can offer you a Google Maps-map with interactive directions, the ‘like’-button on Facebook or the possibility to share something on Twitter. Because of these cookies the website that you are looking at ‘knows’ whether you are logged in on Google, Facebook or Twitter.
Functional cookies will be deleted from our website(s) after your visit. Analytical, social media and advertising cookies will not be deleted automatically. You have to delete them yourself.